Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Unfinished Poem Part 1

I used to crave you
That is right
The idea of you would make my skin prickle
Tingle with excitement
I used to watch ebony skin meet skin
And from the silence in my room
I used to gaze at the eyelids closed
So deep in sleep
I used to want you
In my core I would feel the burning
The haunting emotion that only
One whose passion matches mine
Can erupt
I used to need you
Like the thirsty traveler after a long journey
By body soul and mind needed the touch
The words
The constant feel and embrace
I gaze into this mirror
And know that I can no longer have you

3 comments:

Noni Moss said...

Uuuhhhh nice. This reminds me of an ex ...

I love the way I can always relate to your poetry. Fantastic. Are you going to work on it some more? (the end is a little abrupt) More More!!!

Admin UD said...

yea, i can digg that :)

Sam Oracle said...

Beautiful, i write poetry too.
you can check my blog
thanx

My Playlist