Sunday, July 15, 2007

Did You Miss Me

Hello fans!!!
I am back. Got caught up in work and wedding planning. Do I have stories for you? Yes I do So here are a few thoughts roaming in my mind thatI thought to pour out to you.

What Have I Been Up To?
The word engulfs me as I stare at what I have become
At what I have allowed you to do to me
Me the sun! Have bent to you the earth
Begun to do your will
Become your beck and calling card
To humanity
All because of seniority
I the heavens
Gaze and respect you the earth
What rubbish
I a god who breathes life from her nostrils
Spits fire from her lips
And allows the nations to spring from her womb
Must now humble myself at your feet
And cry
Allowing you to control me
I sit here and ride the train of fate
The train that many ride and begin
The slave trade of my mind
Every sweat that I break on my brow
The time wasted staring at the screen
Putting money in the pockets
Of the slave traders
I have become the reincarnation of everything
That I don’t stand for
I am now a member of the race
That I silently scoff at
Here with my laptop briefcase caring self
I am now “Corporate America”

t

4 comments:

Admin UD said...

Welcome back PJ.

Noni Moss said...

Loll - glad to have you back and welcome to the world of corporate slaves. Exciting times!

Wale said...

nice to hear from ya.
and damn corporate america...

Standing Truth Betold said...

are you getting married?

My Playlist