Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Dance

The Dance begins
Our air lies thick with the hot smell
The scent of bodies touching bodies
And heat rises in curls
From the contact of skin to skin
Sweat falls in droplets
Making pools in bras, streaming down thighs
Tongues move provocatively over soaked skin
Body to body, heat to heat
And still we move on,
The music entwines, circles,
Captures each action we make
Creating the rhythm, the essence of our unity
I hear the seductive whispers in my ear
I feel the steely grips of your arms
You hand languidly gliding across my back
Reaching and searching between my legs
Heart to heart, soul to soul
And yet we move on
Dancing our dance, making our song.

1 comment:

Noni Moss said...

Loll - this hot. No steamy! I wrote something like this a few weeks ago - need to find it and put it up.

Nice one. :-D

My Playlist