Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Seeker

I am searching for words now to tell you what I feel
I am searching for the feeling you need from me
I am searching for understanding
I am searching for understanding me
I am searching for that part of you that I seem to be missing
I am searching for that part of me you need
I am searching for the part of me you are missing
I am searching for what I seem to lack
I am searching for what I know I have failed at.
I am searching my heart to not fail me in my need
I am searching for your heart to not fail me in your need
I am searching for space
I am searching for time
I am searching for time and space to become one and bring me to you
I am searching for the captor
I am searching for the captive
I am searching for the captor who took me captive
I am searching for love
I am searching for hope
I am searching for the hope that love has not been lost yet
I am searching for the feelings
I am searching for the knowledge
I am searching for the knowledge that the feelings are still there
I am searching for an answer
I am searching for your face
I am searching for the your face in my dreams
I am searching for the fulfillment of my emptiness
I am searching for the end to the tears
I am searching for you…

Where did you go? Tell me… so I can stop searching for you…

4 comments:

Admin UD said...

oh dear, dat ws so nice and DEEP

diary of a G said...

wicked template
yeah the post is deep
holla!!!!!

Poetic Justice said...

Love it!!!! Gotta come back

Kafo said...

I AM MAD
i have been looking for ur blog
i am mad at you
i like this new blog tho
and u didn't tell mii
mii ur FAMILY

My Playlist