Friday, May 18, 2007

Please Love Me...

Please love me

Love me the way you loved me
When you first laid eyes on me.
You know the slow realization that sent flutters down your spine.
The way you couldn't take your eyes off me.
Let me feed your mind the way I did before.
When my thoughts captivated you,
Made you want to stay on the phone.
When my opinions made love to your senses and you longed for the
Difference I could bring to your life.

Please love me

Love me the way you loved me when you first held me in your arms.
Hold me again to your warmth and crush my soul to yours
Till there is no definition of who we are.
Let me teach you to kiss my heart the way you taught me to kiss yours.
When all it took was a look a touch or a word
And you would smile.
The secret thoughts that you possessed for me that
Ran through each longing look.

Please love me

Don't let the love we feel,
Fade, don't let's let it go...take me to
new heights, there is nowhere I am not willing to go.
I surrender all but
I need you to let go too. . .

6 comments:

? said...

I would love to leave a comment that is something other than just 'inspiring awe'. Thats what this is.

Kafo said...

na wa for u ooo
i really have a lot of things to say
but i can't cuz i am mad busy doing stuff for u
so yeah

Poetic Justice said...

thanks Kafo and Pseudo!

? said...

Just had to return for another dose.

Ok, enough!

Think have had enough now that can last me another day or two. I shall return.

? said...

hope to see you around

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm ...... i like this one ooo

My Playlist