Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mhmmmm Delicious Slumber...

His eyes on my face as I slept
I heard them move over my body
A chill ran up my spine as I felt his fingers
So gently brush my check
Paradise my mind screamed at me
Could never taste better
Than when his lips covered mine in ecstasy
I watched his body burn with need
As he pulled a blanket of flesh over me
He whispered the words through his skin
As heat met heat
As passion met passion
As life met life
I listened to the rustle between his lids
As they lay heavy with desire
I gasped at the strength
I now possessed between my folds
He lay siege to my lips
And tortured my every pore
Oh! The want of knowing he knows
That that kiss to my collar bone would make me scream
The knowledge that when he pulls his tongue
Over my gentleness
That I will scream
The knowledge that when he moves against me
That I will want nothing more
And yet he remains that pillar
Ever careful
Lying here now
I whisper through aching fingers
“I want you”
..the phone rings
I hear a voice on the line
I turn
And realize
It was another dream…

2 comments:

Kafo said...

mercy
hmmm
what else can i say
WAKE UP OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Noni Moss said...

Lollll. Damn! Breathe Noni Breathe.

My Playlist